How Do I Find the Best Video Production in the UK?
Business video production in the UK is fast becoming an essential part of the marketing mix for companies of all shapes and sizes. It can be used to create amazing corporate messages, build brand awareness, sell products and create a deeper connection with new and existing customers.
With smartphones and tablets so prevalent nowadays, we watch an average 16 hours of online video each week. According to the research:
- Including video on a landing page can boost conversions by as much as 80%.
- More than two-thirds of people say they prefer to see a video about a service or product rather than text.
If you’re searching for a business video production in the UK, finding the right partner is critical. Video can be a more expensive medium than other marketing options such as social media, so you want an end product that is not just fit for purpose but continues to give you a good return on investment for some time to come.
What is the Video Production Process?
The best video production companies will first sit down with you and discuss your business needs.
There is a wide range of different video options that could benefit you. Finding the right mix can take a good deal of exploration – for example, you may want to create video testimonials, product or event videos, corporate videos for specific purposes. You may want a video that can be cut to different lengths depending on the type of channel or platform you are showing it on.
A video production company should go through all the options available and help you make the most of your budget and resources. The next stages of the video production process are:
- Pre-Production where the detailed plan for your video shoot is put in place.
- Production where the footage for the video is filmed, perhaps over a couple of days depending on the type of film you are creating.
- Post-Production where the video is edited and the finished version released.
The top video production companies ensure that you are kept in the loop through each stage of the process.
What To Look for in a UK Video Production Company
A quick search online will show that there are plenty of choices out there when it comes to video production companies. Look at their website and how professional it looks and, more importantly, how transparent they are about the services they offer.
Ideally, you’re looking for a partner that is going to listen to your needs and help provide solutions that work well for your business. That may well include advising you on what types of videos are likely to deliver the best results and how much these may cost.
Questions to keep at the forefront of your decision-making should include:
- How long have they been in business? The best video production companies will have a track record of several years and a history of good results.
- Who are their customers? Is the production company providing services to businesses like yours?
- Do they get to know your business in detail? This might seem like an obvious thing but it’s important as it can directly impact the quality and relevance of the video that is created for your business.
- What equipment and resources do they have? Creating great videos for your business requires a fair amount of equipment, staff and even actors.
- What’s the cost? Make sure that the video production company you choose is open about their costs and you know how much you are going to be spending.
At Holler, we have nearly a decade of delivering high-quality video for businesses around the UK and have worked with clients both big and small. If you’re looking for a partner that can take your video marketing to the next level, check out our case studies today to find out more.